Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. Pharmacy is an essential part of the healthcare system. Pharmacists are medication experts who use their detailed knowledge of medicines to help patients get well.
The minimum qualification is Pass in Plus Two (10+2) Science with 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology. In place of Biology, Maths are also eligible.
1. Pharmacist (Govt. Hospital and Reputed Hospital)
2. Retail Chemist & Wholesale dealer
3. Drug Inspector, Govt. Analyst and Regulatory Affaires
4. Medical Representatives and open a Private clinic
5. Manufacturing & Production chemist
6. Civil service examination related to drugs and pharmaceuticals
7. Teaching institutes and Govt institutes
8. R & D (Research and Development) Scientist at different Research lab like ICMR, AIIMS ect.