Bachelor in Pharmacy
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a
health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to
ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. Pharmacy is an essential
part of the healthcare system. Pharmacists are medication experts who use their
detailed knowledge of medicines to help patients get well.
- Pharmacist (Govt.Hospital and Reputed Hospital)
- Retail Chemist & Wholesale dealer
- Drug Inspecter, Govt.Analyst and Regulatory Affaires
- Medical Representatives and open a Private clinic
- Manufacturing & Production chemist
- Civil service examination related to drugs and pharmaceuticals
- Teaching institutes and Govt institutes
- R & D (Research and Development) Scientist at different Research lab like ICMR,
ELIGIBILITY & DURATION
- The minimum qualification is Pass in Plus Two (10+2) with 50% marks
in Physics, Chemistry,
Biology. In place of Biology, Biotechnology or Computer science or Maths are also
- Passed D.Pharm for lateral admission.
The total duration of the course is 4 years.
Yearly system of education is followed in the Institute. Each year consists of minimum
180 working days.
HOW TO APPLY
Download application form from the website, fill-up the form as instructed and send
it with required documents to the college address.
Download Application Form